Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking to get a sportier setup and was thinking about either H&R OE's or Neuspeed softsports with Bilstein HD's but can't seem to locate anyone who sell's the HD's. Are they still making them for 04's?

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
I've been looking to get a sportier setup and was thinking about either H&R OE's or Neuspeed softsports with Bilstein HD's but can't seem to locate anyone who sell's the HD's. Are they still making them for 04's?
Looks like Bilstein North America has stopped importing them, but you can check with vendors to see if they can get the following part numbers for you:

BE5-6513 (Front)
BE5-6543 (Rears)
(Heavy Duty Dampers)

You shouldn't have any issues with Bilstein's current product listings for your 2004 Passat Sedan!

BE5-6512 (Front)
BE5-6542 (Rears)
(Dampers for Lowered Suspensions)

Good luck,

Will aka The Swami

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like Bilstein North America has stopped importing them, but you can check with vendors to see if they can get the following part numbers for you:

BE5-6513 (Front)
BE5-6543 (Rears)
(Heavy Duty Dampers)

You shouldn't have any issues with Bilstein's current product listings for your 2004 Passat Sedan!

BE5-6512 (Front)
BE5-6542 (Rears)
(Dampers for Lowered Suspensions)

Good luck,

Will aka The Swami
Will, do you think I would have an issue with either of the above springs with the sports? H&R OE's or Neuspeed Soft Sports? Mike

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
Will, do you think I would have an issue with either of the above springs with the sports? H&R OE's or Neuspeed Soft Sports? Mike
Nope, pairing those dampers and your selection of springs will not be an issue and it's recommended. Your car will ride as smooth as a Kansas City Pimp... :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts