Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I know lots of people on here buy things from this guy but I wanted to warn you about him. I purchased some mirrors about 3 weeks ago, and haven't even gotten an email from the guy as to why the order is still in pending status. I've sent NUMEROUS emails and left voicemails as the guy never answers the phone. To make matters worse I can't cancel my order online so I'm having my credit card company cancel the transaction and persue Dubstop for payment. I just wanted to send out a heads up to my fellow B5ers, run run run from this guy and his business. The service is non existent and the "business" is little more than a joke. I hope this sends at least one person to the many other options we have to buy from out there.

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,883 Posts
I think you need to be a little more judicious rather than to be slanderous here about Dubstop, Greizer - I know Rus, and I strongly suspect he's been out of town or otherwise incapable of responding. he's a one-man show there, and he's always been a responsive and stand-up guy. he's gone out of his way here to make sure people get what they order.

In addition, the mods have rules posted WRT how to deal with situations like this - you are supposed to contact one of them and see if they can help you, rather than air stuff like this in public.

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Wierd, when I bought from him I got my product in about 4 days after I placed the order, pretty quick service I thought. Maybe he is away in germany, I believe he runs the business by himself, also I believe it is against forum rules to public flame member or business.

Jay bet me to it, Damn they should make you and Urlik moderators, you two are always on top of rule breaking posts.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Customer service is what makes customers buy from a company, and makes repeat customers. I am sure troopster will read this and have his end of the argument, but there is no excuse for no return emails or returned phone calls. Demand something free!

·
PassatWorld Staff
12,264 Posts
Greizer - Don't go bashing people in public.

You are supposed to PM a Moderator first and let them take care of it.

Don't PM me, though - I got in the middle of too many of these and blew up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.