Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any particular favorites that really separate the weak (audio systems) from the chaff?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If sq = sound quality, yes.

Beethoven or whatever is perfectly acceptable, btw. :p

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
i dont think my iasca cd qualifies as a "bass cd" but you may not have been talking to me....... "you talkin to me?, You talkin to me?"

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
you want to hear the "bass" or do you want to hear the actual quality?

For bass:

Da Rude- Sandstorm
Ludacris- Blueberry Yum Yum
T.I.- What you know?
( I know, make fun of my rap music....but i don't care.)

for "real" music:

Journey- Don't Stop Believing
Kenny Loggins- Danger Zone
AC/DC- Back in Black

Thats just some of my personal favorites.

Have a good time making fun of my music choice:p :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, what I do (IMO more logical)

Listen to a favorite song or album...if you're familar w/ it (you should be it's your favorite) you'll know what the music should sound like and you can judge weather or not you like how your new stereo reproduces sound.

I do this every time I put in new speakers, Tracks 6 and 8 off Opeth's Blackwater Park album. I've heard it so many times, I know what it should sound like, and I know what it shouldn't sound like ;).

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, what I do (IMO more logical)

Listen to a favorite song or album...if you're familar w/ it (you should be it's your favorite) you'll know what the music should sound like and you can judge weather or not you like how your new stereo reproduces sound.

I do this every time I put in new speakers, Tracks 6 and 8 off Opeth's Blackwater Park album. I've heard it so many times, I know what it should sound like, and I know what it shouldn't sound like ;).
this is what i do...it works GRRRRReat

1 - 20 of 67 Posts