Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I got my suspension installed at Pure Performance Innovations in Burien - I was in and out in about 2 hours and the install was $150. I'll be going back for future mods (brakes, exhaust, etc.)
Ask for Charles

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mdtoney said:
I got my suspension installed at Pure Performance Innovations in Burien - I was in and out in about 2 hours and the install was $150. I'll be going back for future mods (brakes, exhaust, etc.)
Ask for Charles
Thanks! I am just south of these guys in Federal Way. I will check it out.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I just had some service done at the Dealer in Auburn...they were pretty good. Also there is Auburn Foreign Car which is good.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I made the same post about a week ago for a suspension install.... :???:
I did some calling around and found a place in Redmond called Achtuning.
$225 for suspension install and some nice comments on Audiworld and Vortex.
I pick it up in 3 hrs and let you know what I think.
I used Autohaus Vick a couple of yrs ago with the comment 'I think it's the MAF that's causing the codes'....$220 later I still had the CEL and replaced the MAF myself for half the price they were going to charge me for the part. .....also found they disconnected the intake downstream of the airbox so my car breathed dirty air for a month....Pretty sweet.
Codes clear and life is good again.
Moral of story....I do all the work that I can....trust noone.

·
Registered
234 Posts
dkosto99 said:
I made the same post about a week ago for a suspension install.... :???:
I did some calling around and found a place in Redmond called Achtuning.
$225 for suspension install and some nice comments on Audiworld and Vortex.
I pick it up in 3 hrs and let you know what I think.
I used Autohaus Vick a couple of yrs ago with the comment 'I think it's the MAF that's causing the codes'....$220 later I still had the CEL and replaced the MAF myself for half the price they were going to charge me for the part. .....also found they disconnected the intake downstream of the airbox so my car breathed dirty air for a month....Pretty sweet.
Codes clear and life is good again.
Moral of story....I do all the work that I can....trust noone.
Update...
I picked up car last nite...very subtle drop.
Just what I wanted, visually.
Ride is perfect on most surfaces. small bumps and 'city titties' are more prounounced.
Speed bumps are a different story. front doesnt feel much different other than more damped but rear is a fair amt stiffer. 1/2 turn on Koni's is maybe more than I wanted back there.
Car is totally transformed into sports sedan. I am already alot more confident driving it closer to limit.
Achtuning was good. $200 and done on time. Lots of modded Audi's in lot.
They seem to know what they're doing and price was better than anyone else I spoke to.
I'd go back for another mod install.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts