Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! So I was thinking about new leather seats, where are the best places, i have look at a lot of places already, but have not found what I’m looking for. I like the 2-tone look that most a lot of people have, but I’m cheap and don’t want to spend that kind of money at the moment. I am looking for either new black leather or 2-tone leather for about 550-600 bucks.

I also have stock leather seats (early MY 2000), so what do you think I could get for some slightly beat black leather? (I’m not the one who didn’t take care of it, the person who had it before me abused it)

I cant buy anything now, but for that price I’m going to do my homework :thumbup:

Ethan

·
Banned
1,496 Posts
turbo2000 said:
00Psst said:
I think you could have the seats recovered for about that price. Try checking out www.autoleathers.com
Do you know if that includes install? I have seen in upwards of 400-500 dollars to have leather istalled :shock:

Anyone ever istall it your self?
That would not include the install and while difficult, I understand that this is something you could DIY. I think the install is another $400 or so if you have an authorized local installation shop do it.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok thanks for the info, when summer comes i sure i will have another post about this subject, in the meantime i will continue to look around

Thansk for all of the responces :bow:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
turbo2000
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing