Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
oh noo!!!!! the liar of all liars!!!
Who claimed her parents named her after Raymond Hillary, who first climed mount everest in 1953.......But Hillary Klinton was born in 1947....
Ahh.. the ease of internet research... exposing democrats as the shameless opportunists were all know they are

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Actually Hillary Rodham was born in 1947. Hillary Clinton could also still have been named after Edmund Hillary. Everest wasn't his first accomplishment as a climber and while he scaled Everest in 1953, he wasn't born in 1953. I'm guessing he was born sometime before then. Oh yeah and it's Clinton, with a C.
I'm not a fan of her either. Just think though before you go throwing stones. Your boy George claims to be a Texan but he was raised in Conneticut at private boarding schools. He also claims to be a working class guy. The reality is his money came from his family. His families money came from profiteering on the Nazi war machine pre-1942. He is also a desserter although he keeps denying it. He also lied in his state of the Union last year, whether he did it on purpose or not is another story, but it's a lie none the less. They are all politicians and they are all liars. I have still not seen the support for the contention that Democrats are worse liars than Republicans. They just aren't as well funded. :roll:

·
Registered
696 Posts
I think claiming being named after the "great EDMUND HILARY" is a pretty big lie, dont you think? The fact that Hilary became known in 1953 for conquering mount Everest, while hilary clinton (yes, I know its spelled with a c mensa boy) was already 6 years old at the time, seems to be lost to you...

Democrats have a thing about 'making up' shit about their lives. Isn't about time we laughed them off the stage? (This goes for republicans too, anyone hereing voices shouldn't be representing us...) Huh bushy.?? did jesus tell you to give the ilegals amnesty too?? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Not that this has anything to do with the original "poster".... but... I think you are all saying the same things. Politicians are liars. Okay... now you can move on to the next subject.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
F. Monger said:
I think claiming being named after the "great EDMUND HILARY" is a pretty big lie, dont you think? The fact that Hilary became known in 1953 for conquering mount Everest, while hilary clinton (yes, I know its spelled with a c mensa boy) was already 6 years old at the time, seems to be lost to you...

Democrats have a thing about 'making up' shit about their lives. Isn't about time we laughed them off the stage? (This goes for republicans too, anyone hereing voices shouldn't be representing us...) Huh bushy.?? did jesus tell you to give the ilegals amnesty too?? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I completely agree with you. If it's a lie it's stupid as hell. Regardless I don't think it's a big deal. It's not like she claimed to be the Great Edmund Hillary. Lying about that can't be worse than lying about policy, lying about past that actually defines your supposed resume. Still, I don't like her. She could never get elected without Bill's coattails. She's too socially liberal but a pessimist at the same time. That's a recipie for disaster.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
My parents live in upstate New York, and they are both fairly conservative voters. Both are thrilled with the work Hillarah is doing for that area.

FWTW.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Actually, if any democrat won, it would only delay the inevitable that Hilary would run and be nominated. The only difference would be that she'd get her nomination sooner if Bush stays in office.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts