Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... I had a minor accident the other night on the way home from work. Long story short, ran off the road and cleaned out a few small trees :wink: (no, no alcohol was involved). Crushed the pass. side fender, numerous scratches on the front bumper and one of my wheels took a beating as well. I was talking to a friend last night, he looked at the car and said the bumper cover can be saved, but I'll definitely be needing a fender. I've checked a few sources after searching on Yahoo, they all seem to be around 110-115 for a new fender. However, I'm anal about my car and don't want some cheap quality part that doesn't line up correctly. Anyone know of some good sites with the best prices?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
If I were you I would go OEM with the 20% discount we get with some sponsors of CB5. The other parts you are quoting are questionable in my book. I had some front end damage to my B5 and after the shipping and all it was only a couple more bucks to go to the dealer and buy the parts myself and I knew they fit. Call around dealerships and ask for the wholesale pricing for yourself and make sure saving the bucks on the cheap knockoff stuff is worth it. Just my 2 cents. Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.