Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to add a nice cat back exhaust system. I'm not looking to spend an outrageous amount of money but I'd like something with a nice sound and decent performance. Any suggestions? :???:

·
Registered
657 Posts
Looking at Millteks website, the Passat exhaust will only fit on b5's from 2000 onwards, you could try emailing them about it but good luck as i have sent 3 or 4 emails over the past month and had no response to any of them

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
PSM20VT said:
Looking at Millteks website, the Passat exhaust will only fit on b5's from 2000 onwards, you could try emailing them about it but good luck as i have sent 3 or 4 emails over the past month and had no response to any of them
There you go. I belong to the camp that suggests that customer service is half of what you pay for. Brullen has DAMN FINE customer support.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Spanky McGee said:
PSM20VT said:
There you go. I belong to the camp that suggests that customer service is half of what you pay for. Brullen has DAMN FINE customer support.
Yes i believe that too, had the same problem when i was looking for a chip, emailed about 6 different companies and only 2 replied and 1 took the piss with the quote they gave me, so the other guy got my money.

The only email i had answered regarding the milltek system was from the US importer (stratmosphere i think) who i emailed, as i got fed up waiting for a reply from milltek.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
shuPASSAT said:
not too shabby- How's the new exhaust system?

Need more feed back on sound and performance.
Nice, I really like it. It's barely louder than stock. You really only hear it just off idle there is a low rumble, but once the engine gets louder you only hear the engine.

I also think it gives a decent power boost. I give it a thumbsup and the fitment was very good

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.