Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.life.com/image/dv629033/in-gallery/28512/best-and-worst-places-to-drive

The Affinion Group, a marketing company, has released a survey of American cities and rated them on everything from road rage to how often drivers put on lipstick in the car. Keep reading to find out the other best and worst places to drive -- don't blow your top ... we'll get to them. But first, a quick nod to Miami, which has been America's angriest traffic city for years, but fell all the way down to No. 7 for road rage this time around. Bet that makes 'em real hot under the collar.

·
In reverse, but chained to a tree.
13,904 Posts
i have to say that the worst place by far would be the moon.
think about it.
1) you have to pay millions to launch your car to there
2) rough ground NO roads, and lots of craters
3) no air
4) it WON't be coming back with you unless they have some sort of fancy contraption. :lol:
(yes, i am mostly being sarcastic)

·
Reverend Arthur Dimmwit
3,988 Posts
Long Island Expressway is about the worst I've experienced.

I-4 around Orlando is close.

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,883 Posts
Anywhere in RI is the worst. Evidently, they figured the state was too small to "poll."

·
Banned
2,116 Posts
If you Drive these on wkdays and don't want to get :mad: ONLY after Midnite to 5 AM: Ask me how I know:mad:

Manhattan Island

NJ 10 miles from GW
" " " Lincoln Tunnel
" " " " Holland "

Boston

SFO

LA Freeways

OC "

·
Banned
2,116 Posts
Harvey: Maybe you should have initially posted:

Try restraining yourself from hitting the link.
Post your citations.
THEN hit the link and contents.

I hit the jackpot with Manhattan

Houston I should have added- escaped me -fortunately only there for business a few times: Remember the road rage here resulted in pistol killings.

·
Rogue Assassin
2,977 Posts
Here's another vote for the LIE. The world's longest and narrowest parking lot. It's the worst I've experienced. The Jersey Turnpike is a distant second.

Driving in Manhattan? That doesn't even qualify as driving, which is why it doesn't make my top two. And frankly, if you bring your car into the city, you get what you deserve. Take the train in and use the Subway to get around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts