Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say hello and we are glad to be vw owners.

Here is a picture of my MK4 JTi and my wife's B5.5 Passat.

Here are the stages of the MK4:
Stage: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

And here is our new project.

After a few months, this is what we have. :D

http://www.dub-nation.com/show/dubwgn/1-index.html

Rat Stylz ;)

Kamei Lower Eyelids

Mattig Badgeless Grill

Bonrath Monowiper

REAL 19" Audi A8Ls

European W8 Tails with custom chrome rings

Wetworks M3 Spoiler

Mattig Hatchblend

W8 Chrome Roof Rails

Rieger Etc Red Illuminated Shift Knob and Boot. :thumbup:

WAL Tip-Shift Adapter and Chrome Shift Ring

Oettinger Auto Pedals

Euro Headlight Switch with Blue LED mod.

W8 Overhead Map Light

VICTOR Airbag Steering Wheel

NESA Custom LCD Sunvisors

And one for the road!!!

Enjoy!
Bernie & Kristin

:D

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Good lookn' variant and a damn sweet MK4 GTI.
I only hope your wife lets you mod the passat also. Judging from the MK4 it should look damn good :wink:

·
Registered
157 Posts
This is almost too funny. Hey Bernie, seems like you and I almost have are cars in common.

Here are pics of my GTI on NorcalVW(SPIDEE) and my commuter car Passat Variant(TripleA) here ClubB5. :thumbup:

·
Registered
23,183 Posts
Where did you get that piece at the bottom of the hatch lid and the chrome strips on the tails and on the piece on the bottom of the hatch lid? Those really complete the look of the rear end.

For the front, IIRC that's a Mattig badgeless correct? Did you have to replace the bumper to get rid of the plate holder and holes or did you have them filled?

Thanks!

Paul :thumbup:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quality_sound said:
Where did you get that piece at the bottom of the hatch lid and the chrome strips on the tails and on the piece on the bottom of the hatch lid? Those really complete the look of the rear end.

For the front, IIRC that's a Mattig badgeless correct? Did you have to replace the bumper to get rid of the plate holder and holes or did you have them filled?

Thanks!

The Hatch Blend is made by Mattig.
The Chrome strip on the Taillights are Euro OEM W8 Tails we got at a Group buy here on Clubb5.com.
The Chrome trim on the Hatch blend is the same stuff people use to mimick the W8 interior trim... you can pick that up at PepBoys.
You are correct it is a Mattig Front. The bumper is the same bumper that came with the car. The wholes are still there, but the dealler didn't drill them that big.

But alot of my purchases have been at Tuning Zubehor and a few Clubb5.com Group Buys.

·
Registered
23,183 Posts
dub-nation said:
quality_sound said:

Thanks!

The Hatch Blend is made by Mattig.
The Chrome strip on the Taillights are Euro OEM W8 Tails we got at a Group buy here on Clubb5.com.
The Chrome trim on the Hatch blend is the same stuff people use to mimick the W8 interior trim... you can pick that up at PepBoys.
You are correct it is a Mattig Front. The bumper is the same bumper that came with the car. The wholes are still there, but the dealler didn't drill them that big.

But alot of my purchases have been at Tuning Zubehor and a few Clubb5.com Group Buys.

Hell yeah! Thanks for the info. The hatch blend is rockin!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Man, those cars are so sweet! Is your GTI the one that was featured in European Car about a year ago, along with an older, white GTI with a 1.8T? If so, I day dreamed about that car for months! Then I bought my Passat :lol:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mackman said:
Man, those cars are so sweet! Is your GTI the one that was featured in European Car about a year ago, along with an older, white GTI with a 1.8T? If so, I day dreamed about that car for months! Then I bought my Passat :lol:
Yup! That is my car... actually this picture was the same time of the shoot.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Beautiful cars! I gotta ask, how did you get the shift ring, and boot to work with the tip setup. Also, how did you get the tip surround off?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
9 Participants
Shawn W.
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing