Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anywhere near Sacramento (Northern California) that will straighten a bent rim?? I have one that needs repair. How much does this kind of repair cost?? Would it be easier to just get a replacement rim? Unless anyone has one TSW Trophy they'd like to sell....

·
Registered
453 Posts
martyk_1 said:
Is there anywhere near Sacramento (Northern California) that will straighten a bent rim?? I have one that needs repair. How much does this kind of repair cost?? Would it be easier to just get a replacement rim? Unless anyone has one TSW Trophy they'd like to sell....
Yeah called Pacific rim in Pittsburg. Where are you exactly i work at a body shop in sac and can get it fixed for you most rims are fixable is it chrome ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I recently had some rims straightened and it only cost $45 to fix the bend. Somewhere around that price range is what you should expect. If the wheel need refinishing, that'll cost you more.

Terbeaux.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Terbeaux
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing