Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
South here, Elizabeth Township. Do you know of any clubs for VW owners in Western PA? Anyone have any get togethers? What mods have you done to your car?

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
I'm in the North Hills, too. There is (or at least was) some members over at CMU, I think.

·
Registered
526 Posts
cool....can you guys post pics of your cars so I can keep an eye out? I work in squirrel hill/oakland so I'll see ya around and you should see me once my cars out of th paint shop....heres whjat it looks like now but it will look much different after this weekend. will post pics when its ready 8)

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
scfb518t said:
cool....can you guys post pics of your cars so I can keep an eye out?
Heh, 2003 absolutely bone stock reflex silver GLS variant. I run through Oakland/Shady Side on Saturdays taking the young'un to music class at Duquesne. Sometimes I'm in Oakland on Wednesday evenings getting take-out from LuLu's Noodles or Ali Baba's.

So, what's it gonna look like when you're done?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice to see the B5 owners in Pittsburgh making mods. I have a 2000 GLX green machine. Picked up some springs on the GB and waiting for some $$$ for the shocks and install. I will post some pics as soon as we get some good weather. My ride looks like s#!t. As they say the sun will come out tomorrow unless you live in Pittsburgh.

Later... :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts