Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A decent turn out considering the greater Puget Sound area was experiencing high winds with gusts in the upper 70mph range. You know it's windy when they have to close down the 520 floating bridge. A lot of people had lost power over night, me including. In fact, since I didn't have power at my house at 9am, I decided to wash my car while dodging flying debris.:crazy:

Great to meet the new guys and good to see the old crew. Missed seeing some others that couldn't be there (we'll get you next time).

So the GTG was originally scheduled for a meet at Bellevue Square mall parking lot (Top Level). Well it seems that mall security deemed our "type" a threat. You know those B5 guy's, always looking to cause trouble:lol: . Anyway, we moved the gtg to the Rock Bottom, had lunch and then drove to a nearby parking lot where we weren't looked down upon.

Here are the pics.

·
Registered
590 Posts
you know its windy when you are standing there and all of a sudden you almost land on your a$$.... oh man was it windy! :b5: for life :)

·
Registered
589 Posts
good pics, excellent turn out, wish I could make it, hopefully sometime soon I'll be able to make it down there. Let me know next time you guys have another gtg I'll make sure to make it next time.

Andy

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good to hear from you Andy. Maybe you will be able to make the Summer GTG this year. We'll let you know when and where. How's that bad ass B5 looking these days?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Good turn out! Who is the dirty coog? :poke: j/k

So what did the Bell square folks have to say?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Cars starting to come along, ended up getting rid of my milano's and am riding on some 19" BBS CH's I stripped them and refinished them myself and at my work, I'll try to post up some pics sometime soon, just been so busy with work and stuff. Your car is always looking good as always, can't wait to go visit you guys again and hang out.

Andy

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Lotsa purdy lookn' cars!

I've never been to the NW before, always wanted to go. I have a friend who lives in Vancouver, should probably take a trip...

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bill1975 said:
Lotsa purdy lookn' cars!

I've never been to the NW before, always wanted to go. I have a friend who lives in Vancouver, should probably take a trip...
You just plan that trip up here for our 3rd annual Summer GTG.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Wow all the colors are silver, silver blue, blue gray, and gray.

Someone up there needs to get a Colorado Red, Wheat Biege, or green Passat.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
RAH said:
:crazy: :biglaugh: . Did your alignement make a noticable difference Cody?.
:D Well, it wasn't too far off but it pulled just a tiny bit and now it doesn't. At least I have the piece of mind. :thumbup:

-Cody

1 - 19 of 19 Posts