Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
I have the 17" VZs on my B5.5 and I put the VW centercaps on them. I think they look great with both the VW centercaps and with the BBS centercaps. You can look at the wesite under my screen name for a picture of my car. Unfortunately at that angle, you cannot see the centercaps. Also, I think that tirerack.com should have the wheel weights or will provide them if you e-mail Clay.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I was actually going to ask a question on these rims today. I found a good deal on the VW 18" ones at a dealer. The parts guy was like I dont know if I should sell you them since they are only for the W8....now does anyone know any reason why I couldnt run these on my 1.8T 4mo?

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
RiverRipper said:
I was actually going to ask a question on these rims today. I found a good deal on the VW 18" ones at a dealer. The parts guy was like I dont know if I should sell you them since they are only for the W8....now does anyone know any reason why I couldnt run these on my 1.8T 4mo?
You won't have any problems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.