Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the permission of the moderators, I have concocted up a really neat idea that I've seen on other forums and wanted to start here.

Here's the premise -- if you find a really sweet deal on craigslist, eBay, German eBay, etc -- share it here! OR if you find a really rare part (like European W8 recaros) you can share that too!

I know I am constantly hunting for a good deal, so the more you add, hopefully the idea is at some point you'll come here looking for one!

ONLY ONE RULE!

You cannot advertise your own stuff for sale, and it cannot be something already on this forum.

Here, I will start.

B5/B5.5 MANUAL (not automatic) radiator...limited quantity sale, so probably only 1 or 2 left, $60 off normal price!

Volkswagen Passat B5 FWD 1.8T Engine Cooling Radiator - 8D0121251P - Coolant Radiator - ES#1306567

·
Registered
127 Posts
Craigslist. 2 Passat W8 4motion's. $6000 for both!!!

2002&03 VW passat W8 wagons

"I have two passat w8 wagons one in mint condition and the other for parts.

2002 passat w8 wagon, automatic transmission, 168,000miles. Runs and drives perfect.
Interior and exterior are in excellent condition. $5000.00

2003 Passat w8 wagon, automatic, silver. 98,000 miles. Exterior and interior are in good condition.
It ran and drove before I took the thermostat and cooling fans out of it, those are the only two parts missing. Parts only no title. $1000.

Prices are firm."

·
Loose female member
4,889 Posts
Sweet! if only they were in TAllahassee Florida :(

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
95 VR6 Passat

For those looking for a cheap VR6 passat -- a little TLC and I bet she'd run like a top..

or use it as a donor car.. or heck even part it out... sounds like the guy is definitely a motivated seller

·
Loose female member
4,889 Posts
95 VR6 Passat

For those looking for a cheap VR6 passat -- a little TLC and I bet she'd run like a top..

or use it as a donor car.. or heck even part it out... sounds like the guy is definitely a motivated seller
Lol, that's a first. Nighttime photo shoot. In the dark.poor sales technique. Unless he's not wanting you to see the car close up.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seeing a lot of W8 headlights on eBay/german eBay... definitely seeing a lot more than I remember... fantastic upgrade for those who are looking for better lights

1 - 10 of 10 Posts