Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did it. And not only that, but I don't have comprehensive insurance on my car. F'in deer... Anyone got $3k to borrow? :cry:

Look ma, I got positive offset wheels!

I think the hardest thing to do will be to match the color.

Is it blue, purple, or green? You decide. And if 00Psst is reading this...see those wheels in the background?!?!?! COME FETCH ALREADY! :p

Rest of the pics here: http://stealthx32.elitedubs.com/gallery/bambi

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And yes, I have wood grain trim on my 240SX (its OEM). And yes, I have a Silvia badge (it used to be on the trunk, but the previous owner moved it to the dash).

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I hit one about a year and a half ago in the Passat. The thing jumped out in front of me (maybe 70 feet ahead) on a rainy night. I pegged the brakes and just kept sliding toward the thing while it stood there like an idiot. I hit her at around 10MPH and luckily, she jumped right back up and ran off into the woods. Still dented down my hood and put a crease in the front right quarter panel.

My friend T-boned one at 35MPH in an Explorer. Gives new meaning to the term "Exploder."

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
04b51.8t said:
are those mustang rims :suspicio:
Yup. Where else can you find a set of four 15x7's for $150?

17x8's for $250. :p

Bodykits for the 240SX are quite :puke: . The only kit I would actually consider is the INGS kit, or the Greddy kit.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
rough deal bud.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts