Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
6th Grade
14,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there's this pirate walking around town with a steering wheel hanging out of the front of his pants.

Guy walks up to the pirate and says "Hey man, don't you know you got a steering wheel hanging in front of your pants?"

The pirate then replies in a very pirate-y voice:

"Arrrrrg, it's drivin' me nuts."

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
A five year old little boy told me a joke this weekend at my Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary party. I almost split my side laughing so hard;

Why was piglet looking in the toilet?

He was looking for Pooh :p

·
Carlos Spicyweiner
7,048 Posts
Darold2002 said:
This is one of my favorite jokes, I don't know why, maybe because its soo bad. But whenever a friend of mine or myself sees a pirate we look at each other and say "Arrg, drives me nuts"
Uh....how often do you see pirates?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Haha. ;et me clear that up. I meant Captain Morgan adds (Especially with his leg in the air, and in other advertisemtns (movies etc). I didn't realize that iot would sound like we saw pirates walking down the street. :weirdo:

·
Carlos Spicyweiner
7,048 Posts
Darold2002 said:
Haha. ;et me clear that up. I meant Captain Morgan adds (Especially with his leg in the air, and in other advertisemtns (movies etc). I didn't realize that iot would sound like we saw pirates walking down the street. :weirdo:
Well, you are in Florida! :)

·
Registered
555 Posts
We have pirates in Pismo Beach, they hang out at the movie theater.

They go to the Aaarrr rated movies.

Two peanuts walk into a bar. One was asalted.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
A oler guy told me this one the other day.

Why did the astronauts used to take prun juice and Tang into space with them?

So while they were up there, they could get some pruntang!

Totally unexpected from this 80 year old guy! Funny as crap! :lol:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
A man opens his door on Halloween and finds a boy in a pirate costume.
"ARRRR TRICK OR TREAT" says the little boy, who is all alone.
"Where are your buccanears?" asks the man.
"Under my buccan-hat, now gimme some candy!"

·
Registered
149 Posts
A man walks into a bar, with a set of jumper cables wrapped around him, sits down and orders a beer from the Bartender

Bartender says he can't serve him.

The man asks why.

Bartender says "I noticed you have a set of jumper cables wrapped around you".

The man says so what?

Bartenders says "I'm afraid your going to start something".

Craigtheman :b5:

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
A young man moved into a new apartment on his own, and went to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox. While there, an attractive young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes wearing a robe. The boy smiled at the young woman and she started a conversation with him. As they talked, her robe slipped open, and it was obvious that she had nothing else on. The poor kid broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact. After a few minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said, "Let's go to my apartment, I hear someone coming..." He followed her into her apartment; she closed the door and leaned against it, allowing her robe to fall off completely. Now nude, she purred at him, "What would you say is my best feature?" Flustered and embarrassed, he finally squeaked, "It's got to be your ears!"

Astounded, and a little hurt she asked, "My ears? Look at these breasts, they are full and 100% natural! I work out every day! My butt is firm and solid! Look at my skin -- no blemishes anywhere! How can you think that the best part of my body is my ears?" Clearing his throat, he stammered, "Outside, when you said you heard someone coming? That was me."

·
Registered
555 Posts
Honda_to_VW said:
A young man moved into a new apartment on his own, and went to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox. While there, an attractive young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes wearing a robe. The boy smiled at the young woman and she started a conversation with him. As they talked, her robe slipped open, and it was obvious that she had nothing else on. The poor kid broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact. After a few minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said, "Let's go to my apartment, I hear someone coming..." He followed her into her apartment; she closed the door and leaned against it, allowing her robe to fall off completely. Now nude, she purred at him, "What would you say is my best feature?" Flustered and embarrassed, he finally squeaked, "It's got to be your ears!"

Astounded, and a little hurt she asked, "My ears? Look at these breasts, they are full and 100% natural! I work out every day! My butt is firm and solid! Look at my skin -- no blemishes anywhere! How can you think that the best part of my body is my ears?" Clearing his throat, he stammered, "Outside, when you said you heard someone coming? That was me."
:lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
23 Participants
PlatzDa
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing