Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Reverend Arthur Dimmwit
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WARNING:

THIS LINK IS UNSUITABLE FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 125.

Some may consider this link NOT WORK SAFE although it contains only text and no profanity but does contain fictional sexual fantasy chatroom conversation. It will also offend some children, men, women, mammals, dachshunds, sheep, etc. Anyone afraid of Wizards, Pointy Hats, Rhinoceroses, Chatrooms, Ninja, Lightning, Roosters, Britney Spears, etc., DO NOT OPEN THIS LINK!!!

In fact, we'd all be better off if NO ONE OPENED THIS LINK!!!

DON'T DO IT!!!

Bloodninja is NOT FUNNY!

Evil, wicked, naughty Bloodninja!!!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/bloodninja.php

I SAID DON'T OPEN IT!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,051 Posts
poohbear said:
No nudity. No profanity. Don't like D&D?
jwilker said:
poor taste? for that?

We are getting stodgy here. We can have a post about some one needlessly kicking the crap out of people but no this?

Aye ya.
Pretty much the talk that went on before.

·
Reverend Arthur Dimmwit
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have seen a lot worse things posted here. I have seen worse things on network television. I fail to understand the problem. :???:

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Urlik said:
poohbear said:
No nudity. No profanity. Don't like D&D?
jwilker said:
poor taste? for that?

We are getting stodgy here. We can have a post about some one needlessly kicking the crap out of people but no this?

Aye ya.
Pretty much the talk that went on before.
I thought it was funny. Perhaps you should preface the link with a 'not for sensitive people or children' Mr. Poohbear. I don't know.. I agree with Jwilker, we don't have problems with people admitting to battery and in effect bragging about it (no offense Swami.. please don't kick my ass!)... but this is a problem? I don't get it.

·
Reverend Arthur Dimmwit
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I apologize to anyone who was offended by this link. Please forward your comments to my attorney:

Dr. Gonzo Acosta
c/o Raoul Duke
Woody Creek, Colorado 81656

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
poohbear said:
I apologize to anyone who was offended by this link. Please forward your comments to my attorney:

Dr. Gonzo Acosta
c/o Raoul Duke
Woody Creek, Colorado 81656
BATS BATS!

Hunter S. Thompson said:
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Rock on Poohbear! :wink:

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Urlik said:
A repost that was removed last time it was posted here because it is in such poor taste.

IB4TD
this has to be a joke, cause they don't slice Irony this thick.
:p :???: :lol:

·
Reverend Arthur Dimmwit
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"There is nothing more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge."

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson (1939- ), F.L.L.V.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
14 Participants
pancreas
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing