·
Registered
5,449 Posts
similar style to the mazda 3 5-door

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
20VVILLIAN you are my idol :bow: you are most sourced person of new cars I know.

BTW, did you noticed that rear lights on your photos are practicaly same like rear lights of "Passat B6" from 3harts pics, I just now noticed and I am in shock. You can say that they are twin rear lights. How could this happen? Have any info on this?

p.s. glade that you are paying attention what is goin' on in your "departament"

·
0 Posts
Those just came out last night, so i can tell your on point! good find! And its far from my deptartment, at least for now! mmmwhhaaaaaa :evil: :lol:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you think that those guys involved in computer graphic of new (spied) cars are just kidding around??

·
0 Posts
All you need to do is think back, some of these cars look really funny but when they come out some of these guys are dead on! So i would say it depends. like neeper he assumptions were amazing he was almost always right.

Hey red! :p What color is your car again? Metallic straberry! :lol:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I'd take a dinky little 1-Series any day! I'd probably like it more than the current pics if they de-Bangleized it first :wink:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they wil keep RWD, engines 1,6 115hp, 2.0 150hp; dieses 115 and 150 hp, later turbo gasoline with 240 hp, this is what I found

1 - 12 of 12 Posts