Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading an article today in a Hungarian auto magazine which stated the new B8 will be released here in Europe this fall with a graphic preview (no actual car present) having taken place at the Paris auto show. Supposedly it will have shed 85 kg with 40 kgs from the engine alone. LED head lights will be available as well as a ~240 hp TDI. Supposedly it is a blend of the CC and Phaeton in looks.

·
Registered
7,851 Posts
Ugh, what is with all of this posting to old & dead threads?
Doesn't anybody pay attention to the date of the thread they are posting to anymore?

·
Moderator/Administrator
26,213 Posts
Ugh, what is with all of this posting to old & dead threads?
Doesn't anybody pay attention to the date of the thread they are posting to anymore?
Generally, no. They don't. Hey, at least this one was only 7 years old.

Reactions: AndreasPassat

·
Moderator/Administrator
26,213 Posts
The "Recommended Reading" at the bottom of the page can serve up some pretty old stuff.
It can, and very useful, relevant information, I might add.

Reactions: OldGnome

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I have a big problem with my car vw passat b8 2.0 tdi 2015. There is no power, especially at high altitudes, the car stops well but the engine works.
Also on the highway at a speed of 130 km/h in most cases it starts to lose power. even though I give the gas pedal but it's useless. They dont have any warning light.
I sent it to VW service but I don't know what could be wrong.
HEEEELPPP PLEASE.

·
Super Moderator
14,157 Posts
Hello, I have a big problem with my car vw passat b8 2.0 tdi 2015. There is no power, especially at high altitudes, the car stops well but the engine works.
Also on the highway at a speed of 130 km/h in most cases it starts to lose power. even though I give the gas pedal but it's useless. They dont have any warning light.
I sent it to VW service but I don't know what could be wrong.
HEEEELPPP PLEASE.
Start a new post instead of asking on a random thread. You'll have more success.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts