Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my 2013 passat s 2.5L a couple yrs ago and am looking to install some mods. It's my daily driver and I wanted to know what you guys suggest. New to the mod scene and trying to gather all the info I can on everything that's available for the B7. Dont just wanna chop the exhaust and slap a cone filter like 99% of ppl suggest to newbies. The one mod I'd certainly do without question is a Stage 1 ecu tune for the 2.5L, but I havent found any. Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bought my 2013 passat s 2.5L a couple yrs ago and am looking to install some mods. It's my daily driver and I wanted to know what you guys suggest. New to the mod scene and trying to gather all the info I can on everything that's available for the B7. Dont just wanna chop the exhaust and slap a cone filter like 99% of ppl suggest to newbies. The one mod I'd certainly do without question is a Stage 1 ecu tune for the 2.5L, but I havent found any. Any help would be appreciated
Did anyone reapond?? I have 2012 2.5 se , .... looking into same thing...

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,746 Posts
Not much for the 2.5l. You'd be better off looking at all the Golf and Jetta forums for advice. They had the bulk of the of 2.5L engine production.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts