Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been pooling over the internet trying to find some one or some company that has custom sub enclousures for the '06 Passat Sedan. So far no one has done it yet and they would but dont have the car to get a perfect mold fit. I would gladly let one of the pros like josh pry my trunk apart to put some sweet custom subs in it and so they would have the knowledge to do it for the others that want them in their '06's, but living in the middle of kansas im not close to anyone and the only places i could take it have also never done anything like that and would cost me more than the entire audio system to do it, because they are 'professionals' and they dont do it on a regualar basis so for them it would be an all out custom job.
Yah....Does anyone out there make custom fit sub enclosures for the 2006 Passat? or does anyone know anyone who can without accutally having the car?

........come on there has to be some one out there who has done it

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i will consider it, but i wouldnt be able to make that long a trip for a while. it would be a pretty good roadtrip(about 750 miles but only 1 1/2 tanks of gas would get me there), i would have to plan it around school and unless i could sneak off during winter break i would probably have to wait untill the summer. I dont know, if you havent found a car by next summer i'll make it up there!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts