My Manual 06 B6 Passat started overheating a few months ago. Turned out that my fan stopped working so that's why it was overheating, I looked closely at the main fuse box under the hood and saw that the 50A fuse from the fan (I assumed) had blown. I replaced it and the fan started working again, BUT the fan wouldn't turn off. So for months I just went on plugging and unplugging the fuse everytime I drove and then parked up the car to stop it from running while I wasn't driving. About two weeks ago, the fan just stopped running even while screwed in. I don't know what the issue is and I can't drive for too long without the car overheating. Can anyone help?