170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
love you car, i have it as my wallpaper

its the exact look i am going for

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
here is mine

United Grey Passat 2.0T Variant | Sport package 2 | Navigation with CD Changer | Dynaudio | Bixenons with AFS | Monster Mats | InPro Smoked Markers | DeBadged.....

Chip and DP coming soon....... how soon, no one knows :p

·
Registered
118 Posts
my mocha brown, dont know how to edit my sig

Mocha Brown on Black on stock 17" | Luxury Package 2 | DynAudio | Navigation | Revo Stage 1 | 35/15 Tint | Hardwired V1 w/ Concealed Display | H&R Sport Springs (in the mail) | Boost Guage coming soon and thats it for mods!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Thanks for the Compliments

as for a mod list. this is my sig in Vortex

2006 VW Passat 2.0T | Package 2 | Dynaudio | Navigation | Black on Black | Monster Mats | Roof Rack | Dual Barracuda Bike Mounts | Custom Grill | 8200k Xenons | 18" Falken Koblenz |17" LeMans| Forge DV | H&R Sport | Votex Valance Kit | Neuspeed Mount | Magnaflow Custom Exhaust

ajpena i have a higher res version if u'd like....i could send u it.

RobsB, i'm not sure exactly what town it was in, but i believe it was called the Bellmore Station? my friend took those pics for me after the LI-VW cruise to the Jones Beach light show a week before christmas

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
nice car!

did you paint your grille? that color is awesome. anymore pics of it?

Thanks for the Compliments

as for a mod list. this is my sig in Vortex

2006 VW Passat 2.0T | Package 2 | Dynaudio | Navigation | Black on Black | Monster Mats | Roof Rack | Dual Barracuda Bike Mounts | Custom Grill | 8200k Xenons | 18" Falken Koblenz |17" LeMans| Forge DV | H&R Sport | Votex Valance Kit | Neuspeed Mount | Magnaflow Custom Exhaust

ajpena i have a higher res version if u'd like....i could send u it.

RobsB, i'm not sure exactly what town it was in, but i believe it was called the Bellmore Station? my friend took those pics for me after the LI-VW cruise to the Jones Beach light show a week before christmas

·
Registered
2001.5 B5.5 1.8T stick
5,606 Posts
bone stock:

Mocha Brown on Latte Macchiato--
That doesn't look like mocha brown compared with mine:

As far as the mods, well it is my wife's car so I am not allowed to touch it but :

Clear turnsignals (wife's approved)
OEM Euro Navi (wife's approved)
Euro Tails ( she didn't notice the difference so far...)

On order (not approved):
Front and Rear Fogs
Euro Switch
OEM Euro Bi-xenons

·
Registered
488 Posts
2007 Wagon 2.0

2007 Wagon 2.0t Pkg 1 Granite Green with beige. Stock, except for the tint and the S4 Wheels.
The Wheels were put on for these photos, I ride with the stock 16". :thumbdown
FYI The wheels are for sale.:whistle:

·
Registered
36 Posts
That doesn't look like mocha brown compared with mine:

As far as the mods, well it is my wife's car so I am not allowed to touch it but :

Clear turnsignals (wife's approved)
OEM Euro Navi (wife's approved)
Euro Tails ( she didn't notice the difference so far...)

On order (not approved):
Front and Rear Fogs
Euro Switch
OEM Euro Bi-xenons
Hello Gerwazy,

I'm new to the Passat Wagon and wondered where you bought your roof racks and for what price tag? They look like they would be perfect for my kayak. Thanks:)

1 - 20 of 118 Posts