Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000, evils was a 2003, I want to swap the trim(door handles, radio bezel and HVAC surrounds, are they the same, they look the same).

Also does b5.5 cruise stock(with turn indicator and dim/bright) fit, I like the way it works better.

also how about the lower dash panel with the cubies.

Thats about it,

Let me know if anyone has adivce on how to remove the door panels to get handles.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I have a 2000, evils was a 2003, I want to swap the trim(door handles, radio bezel and HVAC surrounds, are they the same, they look the same).

Also does b5.5 cruise stock(with turn indicator and dim/bright) fit, I like the way it works better.

Thats about it,

Let me know if anyone has adivce on how to remove the door panels to get handles.
most likely they fit, but there myght be a slight difference in wireing (plugs and wire colors)

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
i don't think the cruise stalk will work because of wiring issues, but assuming your 2K is also a variant EVERYTHING from the front doors back is interchangeable. you can even use his tails if you don't mind a little work.

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a sedan, so the front doors are the same, which is what I need, I hope the radio bezel, and climate control are the same.

·
Lefties have rights, too!
15,698 Posts

Thats about it,

Are both cars single DIN? If not then you will need to do some work on the center console.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts