Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok lets be honest I will count the votes for the members and update the first post.

My vote goes to JulianFang , his car is my inspiration to mod my B5.

JulianFang= 1

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Thats not going to work. "Eyes wide shut"

We all know Julian should have been a B5 OTM a long time ago!
One fellow has been banned for this kind of post :cry:

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One fellow has been banned for this kind of post
WOW. What country is this site based ? Afeganistan?
I'm not trying to choose the B5 OTM myself. cause as "the greek said " it takes more than just the car to be B5 OTM a lot of things weight too.
Im just trying to find whoose CAR is more appreciated by our community.

If someone wants to shut my mouth go ahead and do it . delete the post and lock my username.( that is all a moderator or the president can do)
By if i cannot express my opnions about what car i like more .
then anyway why spending more time on this website?

·
Lisa Simpson
15,044 Posts
Allow me:

If you want to express your admiration of a particular Passat, you all have the opportunity to use the reply feature in the member profiles section to talk up how much you like that car. So go for it. There are a lot of profiles of awesome cars over there than don't have a whole lot of replies. Get moving.

Right now, every member of this club has a chance to become B5OTM. I have no idea why some people want that changed.

If you need more information on how ClubB5 is run, please read the mission statement again. It's all in there. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
atomicalex
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing