Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

61 - 80 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
hey man any news on how much that DP is going to cost to ship??
turns out the downpipe isnt in my basment as i thought, its been sitting at my sisters house & she just found it. ill see her this week so i can get it & get the quotes...

sorry for the delay.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
TTT -

I have more parts left to sell but here is some information on a couple of the bigger items:

The rear sway bar is still installed but can be removed ASAP. This was a GREAT mod for the B5 ESPICALLY since it doesn’t come with a stock rear sway bar.

The TechTonics downpipe is a quality piece & I never got around to installing it. This is a very important piece in exhaust system because the stock downpipe is VERY restrictive.

If you need more pictures and or information, please let me know.

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Sir,

I would like to ask a few things.

Valve cover+intake manifold+ coolant pipe powdercoated black chrome. I have a AWM 1.8T engine. Will this fit/work??

Do you have that heat shield from the turbo to the air intake?? I don't see it listed but it is in the photo here
on the left. (price?)

I already know the answer, but have to ask anyways... Will the Downpipe with the flex TT work for a automatic transmission?

I would like to talk about the 2.5" exhaust. What mufflers are on it?? what size tips are on it??

Last, do you every travel below DC?? I live in Richmond.

Dunka!

61 - 80 of 120 Posts