Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
yaaaaaaaaaay julian! you deserve the b5otm because you have one BADASS car! and i got to ride in it :wink:

congrats to a kewl guy who has an awesome car!

w00t w00t :lol:

and it was good to finally meet you......... "cousin" you lakers freak hehee :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Congrats Julian, I someday hope to be Club B5 of the month! I still wonder what needs to be done to get there!

:roll: But I have at least seen your car in person, and was very pleased with it! I really like the interior! It looks and feels like a home theater! Congrats again, and maybe someday I will see you again!

Rich :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
Julian, congradulations on the :b5: of the month, you very well deserve it, and for more then just the car :thumbup: . Great job on the Dubs United Charity work, and everything else you do for Club :b5: . Once again, Congrats to a great :b5: er :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
w00t!! Congrats Julian, hot car, great guy.

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
congrats. it was great meeting you, riding in the beast, and contributing my weight to the destruction of the chas bar. oh wait that last one isn't really a good thing :( ;) oh and the next person to say "finally" or "it's about time" will get a virtual pimp slap :p

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!!! :thumbup: I actually looked at ur profile, then reloaded the page and it was like, B5 of the Month. . .bla bla bla, lol. Kinda wierd huh? lol... Anyways, Congrats! and how do you like that pes supercharger?

1 - 20 of 169 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.