·
Registered
519 Posts
Congrats! very nicely done. :bow: :bow: :thumbup:

·
Registered
156 Posts
julianfang said:
Very nice :bow: :bow: :thumbup: :thumbup: ...seems like the Black b5's are on a roll

And you gotta appreciate the fact that modding in Singapore ain't cheap lah!
Buying the car ain't cheap to start with... and models are limited too. For us, we have only the 1.8T and V6. You guys have the 4Motion, W8... damn!

·
Registered
10 Posts
This car looks killer! :bow: I have a 2004 and as soon as I fix it up, I will post some pics so all can give me feed back on my ride. Is there anyone from SOUTH TEXAS in this club? I wanna set up an all VW show down here on South Padre Island. Let me know what you think or PM me if you guys are willing to make the journey down here so I can begin to set it up. LATERS! :thumbup:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Very nice ride!

Looks like you bought your B5 not long after I was in Singapore! Beautiful car in a beautiful city! Maybe next time I visit, I can meet you. Don't know when that will be, though.

Anyway, congrats!

·
Registered
55 Posts
tks again for all the comments. Yeah, I had to sell the car so that I could use the funds for other purposes. Am making do with driving around in a beat up old bomb 1st but will start on a new project once i get some things in order.. 8)

41 - 60 of 72 Posts