Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,899 Posts
Nope. It's not painted. Still OEM texture. I added pics if you wanted to check it out. And yes, paypal is fine. I'll PM you my paypal. :thumbup:
Jordan, I've been buried but I wanted to get back to you on this - the package came mid-week, very well wrapped, and it looks great. today is the first day I've had to get to a few things, so I'll try to install it later in between the rain drops. :wrench:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Jordan, I've been buried but I wanted to get back to you on this - the package came mid-week, very well wrapped, and it looks great. today is the first day I've had to get to a few things, so I'll try to install it later in between the rain drops. :wrench:
Great to hear Jay. :thumbup:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Registered
31 Posts
I wonder what modifications I would have to do to get the exhaust to work on a wagon. I'm wondering if the majority of the exhaust hangers are in the same spot.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Can't see anything on the Techtonics site that would exclude the wagon from your exhaust...do you know of any limitations that would? Is it the aluminum or stainless? Whats the condition? And whats the sound like? Trying to just get a few more horses without too much of a growl.

·
Registered
631 Posts
still have AEB ECU? goapr.com shows they dont have a 93oct AEB program, so 91 is the best you can get 'pump' gas drive right?

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
still have AEB ECU? goapr.com shows they dont have a 93oct AEB program, so 91 is the best you can get 'pump' gas drive right?
Correct. They didn't make a 93 program for the AEB. I still have the ecu, but I haven't been able to get the ecu # yet. I should finally have some time to get that info tomorrow morning for ya.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Okay. I finally got the ECU #.

8D0 907 558 M

I am going to be fair about this. I will give first crack to:

1) Nrre

2) indoubtnailit

3) Marwizz

I will give a pm to the other 2 interested hopefully later tonight. :thumbup:

·
Registered
631 Posts
got your PM, will check my ECU number later today and if they match consider it sold. should be able to get back to you in about 10 hours.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts