Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
6B85B6CE-E017-4B93-AEF3-C955B5D82AF2.jpg EA39F1B6-B5F7-4D3A-A3BC-38CB746AE6B3.jpg 21B7109C-1B89-410B-B1BE-73EE1977D9CF.jpg

$50
MTTuning FMIC

$50
Dieselgeek skid plate

$80
Neuspeed front sway bar

All prices are PayPal gifted. Buyers pay shipping. Prices are negotiable if you think they’re unfair.

·
Registered
519 Posts
H*LY SH*T!!

If the front sway, boser, and skid plate are available next month, Ill be lookin for a package deal! You got some GOODIES for same, bud. Wish you loved closer...shipping is going to kill me!

BTW, pic of the boser??

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
H*LY SH*T!!

If the front sway, boser, and skid plate are available next month, Ill be lookin for a package deal! You got some GOODIES for same, bud. Wish you loved closer...shipping is going to kill me!

BTW, pic of the boser??
pics added.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Also would like the to buy cold air intake setup you have as well. I would buy good but that would be a ton in shipping I bet and hard to ship without damage. Let me know thank you

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much shipped for front sway and skid plate to 96003
How about $150 shipped. Anything not used for shipping will be returned. 🏾
My mistake I misread I thought you asked for the skid plate only. I’m certain the two of them (plate and sway bar) will cost more than $20 to ship. Sorry for the confusion. I have cash app and PayPal if you still want ‘em. What’s your zip btw?

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I’m going to try to box these items up so I can get tentative shipping prices.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey awesome yeah my zip is 96003 also wanted to buy cai setup as well. So give me a package deal shipped 🙂 I’ll cash app you money for items. Thank you

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pm Me your address and my cash app is

$KickFlips42

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I’ll try to give you shipping prices in the morning and if you want them just shoot me payment and I’ll have them shipped in the afternoon. Or you can PM me your phone number and I’ll call you with the prices while I’m at the post office and if you say OK then I’ll ship it in the morning when I go I’m on Eastern standard time

1 - 20 of 28 Posts