Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(If its o.k. with everyone and our owner)
I was thinking of setting our club apart from other clubs who have stickers as their calling.
I was thinking of a nice :b5: emblem for the front grill of car. This emblem, of course, would have to be slick looking enough that club members would have no problems putting on their grills.
I can have a friend of mine who's heavy into CAD and design come up with a few designs, sizes, ect. that we can vote on.
When one is picked, I can bring to a local manuf. here in Syracuse who does this stuff and get some volume pricing.
I was thinking that it would have to be adjustable for the different types of grills out there and again, it would have to have that look.
It cant hurt or cost anything to try and I think it would set our club even more apart from others. :bow:

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
sounds kool...
i think if the letters were cut out of the surround it would make a very unique badge. :???: anyone?

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
It would be cool, and to get different colors for people or just settle looks for others like me :lol: . I do not mine having one of them but i can't have it bright blue to clash with the rest of the car :lol: , but i think it is a great idea,.......Rah.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I've been harping about this for a while. I think that a :b5: emblem along the lines of an Audi "S" or Kamei emblem would be slick. If you could mount it on the grille OR the trunk, that would be even slicker.

I give :thumbup: :thumbup: to anyone who puts this together!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Ditto for one that emulates the existing VW in the circle.
Great idea!! Another thing for punks to rip off. :wink:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Hmm, I could do with just about anything that says Clubb5 at this point :lol:

We need to get The Greek to print up some damn stickers or something... I am about to go to B5One and get some of their stickers.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I like the idea of a rear badge, that I can put under Passat on the left.
Just the :b5:
I wonder though which woud look better:

The B and 5 are metallic and they have a frame and open space
or the B and 5 are empty and have a metal frame around.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
i am up for one too

·
Registered
214 Posts
I would feel like a secret club member.. and if you dont know the password you cant come in :lol: .... I'd sport one inplace of the kamei badge

1 - 20 of 60 Posts