Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i never hit my car...so its new. and its usually a good idea to have it professionally installed. thats why it didn't fit your good.

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
i wish this fit a sedan..b5..
darn..i would look pretty hot still:)
I have one that fits a sedan... $80 shipped from TMTuning as well. LMK if you are interested.
Evil, I hope you don't mind me posting here, if you do let me know and I will delete...

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I have one that fits a sedan... $80 shipped from TMTuning as well. LMK if you are interested.
Evil, I hope you don't mind me posting here, if you do let me know and I will delete...
nuno is cool..thanks for the polished dipstick cap nuno.

jack...i pmed back..thanks!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
somebody needs to buy this...they dont realize what kind of DEAL they are getting..

do it somebody..before i go and buy me a varient JUST to put this piece on it.:D

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
someone buy this so i can booze at H20...bumpity bump. $150 shipped.

thing costs 140.oo without the germany shipping i paid. i paid well over double this. all it needs is some sanding, painting and some install.

I do have the adhesive that came with the part.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
out of all the shitty things people buy out there...heres chance to buy something good.

bump

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
i'm tempetd to buy it just because it would probably get here before the one I ordered from TMTuning on the 16th...OF LAST MONTH...someone needs to pick this up!!!

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
well they said it had to come from Germany. I can't see how they coudl affect that unless they have it shipped to them first. :nervous:

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well they said it had to come from Germany. I can't see how they coudl affect that unless they have it shipped to them first. :nervous:
thats what happened in my case. they ship it to tmt from G so they can inspect it then they send it out to you.

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
thats what happened in my case. they ship it to tmt from G so they can inspect it then they send it out to you.

Nice BS they sold you... They are made by Mattig in Germany and TMTuning is in Germany so shipping within Germany shouldn't take that long unless they use postal mules...
Buy this damn piece it is nice. I would snach it up for that price but I already have one waiting for other stuff to get painted at the shop...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts