Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the sake of those who lost their fusecard inside the fuse panel and do not have the Bentley manual, I gathered the relevant fuse layout data and slapped them all into one image for convenience. The tables with symbols were scanned from my fusecard, main pix is that of my fuse panel for visual reference and the main fuse info table is taken from the Passat Service Manual by Bentley Publishers, sections W 97-5 to W 97-6.

·
Wants to be TheFlipperGray
7,304 Posts
There's something similar to that on here already - I found it by searching.

This is really helpful though, so thanks a lot for posting. I'm sure a lot of people will find this very useful :thumbup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have something real funny happening on my 2001 passat wagon. When I pull fuse #10, my horn and cruise control stop working. I also have a random parasitic battery drain. The drain seemingly goes away when I pull fuse #10. Could these two things be related?

·
Registered
739 Posts
I have something real funny happening on my 2001 passat wagon. When I pull fuse #10, my horn and cruise control stop working. I also have a random parasitic battery drain. The drain seemingly goes away when I pull fuse #10. Could these two things be related?
#10 fuse powers more than what that list says up top:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I know this is a really dumb question, but here it goes...

Where is the main fuse panel shown in the top of this thread? I cannot find it for the life of me. I have a 2003 Passat Wagon. I've looked all over the inside of the car and can't find it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
first of all, thanks! been searching for this for quite some time now...

second, a little help about this issue please.

for some reason, i cant adjust the height of headlights. i know it has a name in english, i just dont know how to translate it.
i turn the dial up and down from 0 to 3 and from 3 to 0 and the light doesnt move. it wouldnt be a problem if it was stuck on the highest option, but instead its stuck on the lowest option so basically my lights barely help me drive...
im talking about the dial that is located right above where i turn on my headlights. right next to the dial that dimms my dashboard.

hope i explained myself correctly.

question is, which one of the fuses is responsible for this thing? could it be that it got burned and thats why it doesnt work?

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
36 Posts
dragging back up an old thread.

2003 Passat 1.8T, Wagon GL

front cig lighter is working, back seat (console, just above ashtray) is not. are they controlled by different fuses? Ive tested voltage at the lighter thats not working and its dead, but i cant find a fuse dedicated to the individual cig lighters (at least nothing on the fuse legend that says so). SURELY they arent both controld by the same fuse???

Edit, i just pulled every fuse and all are good. Is there another fuse panel besides the one just left of the steering wheel?

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts