Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so i was ordering some stickers from DTMautohaus. Spoke with Triston earlier today and i asked them if they are going to make any Carbon Fiber Hoods for the b5.5 passats. They said no, But if i can round up a group of people that are interested in getting it we can have them fabricate us the prerelease DTMkarbon fiber hoods BOESER!! I noe after everyone seeing Nuisance's CFH Ive notice many people talking bout the carbon fiber hood KRAZEness so. They said since they havent made any yet they said for the prerelease if i can get at least 20 names They can make us the Boeser CFH's for $400!!!!!! Now all i need to do is submit a list after i get 20+ They said after this prerelease they will most likely continue to make them but theyre going to be retailed at $800. So Let me get some feedback if your interested let me know cuz i know i am VERY interested Specially with DTM's Great Products for the audi Boeser and the BMW hoods. So what do you guys say? Only thing is we have to be patient because they have to get the molding and everything done. But better start now n put your names if we want them asap!!! But comon guys $400 for a Boeser hood? Cant seriously beat that....

heres some of there products:
http://www.m1autosport.com/abv2/page.../hoods_a4.html

1. eCks
2. Rasdub
3. Authenticustomz
4. mrclumsysgv
5. 1.8T2003B5
6. rollininstyle2004
7. the_house
8. MBoyd4MOTION
9. AntWrig

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
if i have extra money by the time they release them i am in but i dont want it to be carbon fiber i need it to be the same color as my car.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
you can paint it, carbon fiber is suppose to be painted anyways.

but im in for a 400 dollar carbon fiber boeser for sure..how could you go wrong with that?

anyone got any pics of boesers?

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Any chance they are making regular style ones as well or JUST bosers? Either way put me down as intrested, cant go wrong for $400. DTM/M1 does awesome work too.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i dont have any pictures. its just something i thought of since we dont have any boesers made for b5.5s yet. but im pretty sure we wont be dissapointed with the hoods. Dtm is a great manafacturer. but like i said earlier if u were to get these after the prerelease they will be selling for $800. so jump on it now.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any chance they are making regular style ones as well or JUST bosers? Either way put me down as intrested, cant go wrong for $400. DTM/M1 does awesome work too.
they said theyll make the boeser hoods only. if u want the regular one they said theyd give me some other companies that can make it. but you would need a group buy seperate for it because they wont make it if its just one requested to be made, wouldnt be worth their time and money.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I am in. If they need a beta tester, my work is literally 10 minutes away from their shop in El Monte.

By my count... #7. Come on guys and gals, lets make this one happen.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Well I just spoke with a rep from dtm

he said he didnt expect this much attention from the passats haha common guys we gotta show him whats up.

he said if he gets around 20 people that are really intrested in this they would start development/production.

Give him a call and let him know your intrested!!
tristen
626-442-0318

400 BUCKS!! its a steal of a deal :D

im going to post this in b5 discussion to get more attention

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is Tristan From DTMautohaus...

I'm sorry to inform all of you but the final cost of the hood is $600 with a $400 dollar deposit for production...

I asked for the lowest price from my upper management and that was the best price I could get you guys.

Again I'm sorry for any inconvenice this may have caused.

But remember all other people who do not put in on the deposit to help us produce it will have to pay $800 MSRP.

I hope this does not discourage too many of you.

Sincerly,
Tristan

1 - 20 of 169 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.