Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello.
Can someone tell is there any fuel injector (VAG 06B906031A) analogue for Passat B5+ AZM (2.0) engine? What I have found are only chinese injectors and repaired lots on Ebay. Are there any suitable brand new parts, for example manufactured by Bosch?

Thanks,
SR

·
in dire need of an organic chemistry lesson
2,563 Posts
What makes you think Bosch is not making their parts in China?

·
in dire need of an organic chemistry lesson
2,563 Posts
It depends on the age of your car and how much you want to spend. I've had bought Chinese parts off eBay in the past and some of them were very good and some not. If you want to spend more you can buy it from the VW dealership in Russia or order OEM online. They will cost substantially more but may work longer. Again, an unbranded part doesn't mean a less reliable necessarily. It might be but it might not be either.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It depends on the age of your car and how much you want to spend. I've had bought Chinese parts off eBay in the past and some of them were very good and some not. If you want to spend more you can buy it from the VW dealership in Russia or order OEM online. They will cost substantially more but may work longer. Again, an unbranded part doesn't mean a less reliable necessarily. It might be but it might not be either.
Thanks a lot for your valuable information.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts