#1 ·
Axis Supermesh Staggered
19x8.5 235/35/19 2.5" Lip
19x9.5 265/30/19 3.5" Lip

See less See more
#10 ·
looking sweet :thumbup:

#16 ·
very, very nice! too bad the wider rears are just for show. I hope you're chipped so u don't give us too bad of a name by sporting function-follows-form rears. represent!

#17 ·
MasTRE said:
very, very nice! too bad the wider rears are just for show. I hope you're chipped so u don't give us too bad of a name by sporting function-follows-form rears. represent!
Of course I am chipped. Upgrading the clutch next and the Full custom turbo, manifold, FMIC, Etc...soon Got to represent for the Passats

#18 ·
:mad: I HATE YOU :mad: I have been bustin ass at work for a month trying to buy those rims. I just got my Kamei grill and I ordered my springs and shocks. I wanted to be the first to have pics up on here and you beat me to it :( ......Well, At least now I know what they look like on a b5.5 :D :bow: :thumbup: BTW what suspension setup did you go with?

#20 ·
Verry nice! I wish I could run 19's here in NYC! Just found out the other day I bent one of my stock 15's. Florida must have some really flat roads.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.