Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
41 - 60 of 80 Posts
Discussion starter · #42 ·
Scuba2001 said:
Chris, the car looks great man. Im sure that the car and wheels are even better in person. Car is great, but cant wait to see this all up close.

BTW, for those of you wondering about caps.. they are on the way, the shop he ordered wheels from, they only gave him 2 caps.

Great lookin Chris... pimpin in style.
Thanks Steve

Discussion starter · #49 ·
Re: =)

adi said:
19 inch wheels? how does the car perform relative to stock wheels/tires?

ps,
the car looks great.
well seeing that the 19" wheels and tires are bigger and heavier. I would expect a loss in some power in the ride, but it wasnt that much since the car is chipped and full exhaust and a few valves changed.

Do you rub on the rear wheels? My friend has 255's on his A-4, and his wheels stick out the fenders. (his is quattro though, so that might have somthing to do with the offset) Just wonder since my next set will be a stargered offset, with a larger rim in the back.

Discussion starter · #55 ·
peppy said:
:mad: I HATE YOU :mad: I have been bustin ass at work for a month trying to buy those rims. I just got my Kamei grill and I ordered my springs and shocks. I wanted to be the first to have pics up on here and you beat me to it :( ......Well, At least now I know what they look like on a b5.5 :D :bow: :thumbup: BTW what suspension setup did you go with?

aw you can really feel the love in this forum...lol
Right now suspension I am rollin on is the H&R sport springs combo with bilstein grooved struts.

P_sattvotex said:
peppy said:
:mad: I HATE YOU :mad: I have been bustin ass at work for a month trying to buy those rims. I just got my Kamei grill and I ordered my springs and shocks. I wanted to be the first to have pics up on here and you beat me to it :( ......Well, At least now I know what they look like on a b5.5 :D :bow: :thumbup: BTW what suspension setup did you go with?

Right now suspension I am rollin on is the H&R sport springs combo with bilstein grooved struts.
Well soon you will have a twin in MD :lol: (whos ya daddy!) :weirdo:

Discussion starter · #60 ·
peppy said:
P_sattvotex said:
peppy said:

Well soon you will have a twin in MD :lol: (whos ya daddy!) :weirdo:
it's all good my B5.5 brother

41 - 60 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.