Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all of the people that I am in contact with either through the Forum or the Private Messages and even the others, tonight is my last logon until after the first of the year.
This has been a standout year for me both here on this forum and in my regular life. My move to Phoenix has proved well. Should've done it sooner. :confused:
This has also been an epic year for me on this forum. The sheer number of people that I have become 'friends' with is truly amazing. This is my only social media outlet and it's awesome.
I also want to thank everyone who has 'liked' my posts. While it's not a contest for me, this year has garnered me some pretty impressive following. I do it for the sheer satisfaction of helping others.
It's what makes this forum so great.
I've been in the rut of life myself for sometime in the recent past and feels good to give to others who are need of help, advice or whatever it is they are looking for.
I wish you all a warm and safe Christmas and New Years.
I hope we can muster up a GTG during 2019.

To all of the people in the armed forces/services, thank you for your service, dedication and commitment to protecting the everyday lives of the average civilian like myself. :salute:

Warm regards,
Dave aka - AndreasPassat

·
Registered
26,634 Posts
Hope you enjoy your break. For once, I can actually stay active on here in December.

·
Registered
26,634 Posts
Yes, nice and quiet and I sleep at night.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts