Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would an intake mani and throttle body of and AWM A4 work on an AWM Passat. I dont see why not, but I just wanted confirmation before i bought it.

TIA
-Jordan

·
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well i definately trust you 3. Im going to go ahead and get it. Worst comes to worst I can just resell it later if it happens to not work. I dont see why it wouldnt work though. Thanks guys :thumbup:

Now i just need to find an extra valve cover for an AWM...

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Silly question... if the two parts are the same, why are you swapping? Not trying to flame, just curious.

SirWired

·
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Silly question... if the two parts are the same, why are you swapping? Not trying to flame, just curious.

SirWired
Im getting them polished (for show) and dont want to be unable to drive the car while the parts are getting done. So im getting an extra set which i will end up just selling again later after i get everything done. :)

·
Registered
5,666 Posts
I wouuldn't polish the intake manifold if I was you, there is no way you are going to be able to get down under the fuel reail to keep it clean, unless you take it off. That's why I powder coated mine.

·
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wouuldn't polish the intake manifold if I was you, there is no way you are going to be able to get down under the fuel reail to keep it clean, unless you take it off. That's why I powder coated mine.
Hm....i guess i could do the intake mani a gloss black like yours. Im going to have fully polished hardpipes from the FMIC all the way up to the intake mani so i was just going to polish everything, but you make a good point. I still have some time to think about it.

·
Registered
5,666 Posts
Did you end up buying it? If you just need loaners I could mail you mine. You would have to just pay shipping and not worry about losing $$.

·
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did you end up buying it? If you just need loaners I could mail you mine. You would have to just pay shipping and not worry about losing $$.
I havent sent the money yet. Do you have a throttle body too? Or just the intake mani and valve cover? That would be awesome though :thumbup: I still have your snorkel tube too btw...

·
Registered
5,666 Posts
I have my stock throttle body that was polished, no extras. I still have the stock IM and VC though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts