Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
What time is Matlock on?
17,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You don't have to have a Porsche to show up and compete....lots of M3's and S4's ran last time.

I might stop by just to check out the rides.....wanted to post up as an FYI.

:thumbup:

http://shn.pca.org/

Autocross at RIR: Autocross on the NASCAR oval at Richmond International Raceway on March 29, 2007! Experience the banked oval at RIR with a fast but safe autocross. There will be two autocross courses—one for practice/warmup on the infield, the other on the banked oval.​

All entries must pre-register before March 27. Registration is limited to 60 entries. Entry includes lunch, beverages, and a souvenir from Euroclassics Porsche. The cost for PCA members is $110 (you must show your membership card to receive this rate); the cost for nonmembers is $150.

RIR is located at 600 East Laburnum Avenue is Richmond. Enter through gate 10 off the Richmond-Henrico Turnpike, go behind the track and through the tunnel into the infield (see the RIR facility map).
Event-day Registration/Tech begins at 8:00 AM and ends at 9:00 AM. The drivers meeting starts at 9:00 AM, and the first car will be off at 9:30. Car classes will be based on PCA 2007 Parade Competition Rules, smaller region classing, page 25.

·
Resident a-hole knowitall
15,715 Posts
i wish i lived closer i would be there in a heartbeat.

·
What time is Matlock on?
17,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it should be an awesome time.....my buddy might be taking his '05 S4 up there to see how it does.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts