Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you out there have dealt with them before. The reason I am asking because I ordered the autotech rear sway bar on Feb.6/04, until now, I still haven't received it yet. I called them many times, no ones pick up the phone, left message, no one bother to call back. Then last week I had a chance to talk to one of them, he said that I would get it by Mar 11 (thurs), no sight of it, plus he said he would email me with the tracking number, nothing as well. So just beware before you deal with them. :mad:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgot to ask for his name :???:

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
I ordered a Neuspeed rear sway from them. They charged my credit card the day I placed the order, and about a week later, I got my receipt for the sway bar in the mail, in an envelope...but no signs of the sway bar ! I called them the day afterwards, and told me they have sent out the bar already. The day after that, I called and asked for a tracking number. The told me they were busy and that they would get back to me. A few hours later, I get a tracking number saying that the bar was just shipped out earlier that day :suspicio:

I probably wont be dealing with them again.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I probably wont be dealing with them again.
I am sure I won't be dealing with them again. :puke: AutobahnX

·
Registered
753 Posts
I had problems as well getting my Neuspeed rear bar. I let Neuspeed know what kind of problems I was having and I finally got a tracking number. But I had already decided I had been ripped off and was not going to get it. It was finally shipped out about 3 weeks after payment. They also told me they would give me a $25 refund for the hassle, which I havn't seen. I don't expect to see it and I won't be ordering from them again.

You may want to call autotech and let them know about it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just called Ryan at Autotech. He said that if Autobahn cannot fulfill its order then he would, what a nice guy, heh :thumbup: Also I mentioned that few of us got ripped off by Autobahn as well. I hope Autotech will give them hell, :D

·
Registered
315 Posts
I just called Ryan at Autotech. He said that if Autobahn cannot fulfill its order then he would, what a nice guy, heh Also I mentioned that few of us got ripped off by Autobahn as well. I hope Autotech will give them hell
Thats intersting. Their local here and I had to wait for my bar too. Autotech took long to fill the orders that were placed because according to Ryan, they ran out of the poly bushings for the sway bars. It affected the Mk4 guys GB too. From what I know the GB that ran here and on the vortex for these bars wiped out AutobahnX and they were having everything dropshipped from Autotech direct to the customers.

And I wouldn't say you got ripped off. Im sure you can still cancle your order and be done with it. But if you order direct from Autotech and their out of bushings again youll have to wait agian.

Other than having to wait on suppliers I havent had any porblems with autobahn.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Well, they told me on the phone about 4 times that they had run out and it had already shipped from Neuspeed and that they would call me back within the hour to give me a tracking number. But they never called back and the part never left Neuspeed until after I contacted Neuspeed. Neuspeed told me that they had over 30 in stock so I know it wasn't a supply problem. AutobanX gets a :thumbdow: from me.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I couldn't believe what Lou said to me today "we'll give you a refund back". After waiting for over month for it, bastard. No one even bother to call me back after I left message yesterday and email as well. :puke: [email protected](X)

·
Registered
167 Posts
pchung said:
I couldn't believe what Lou said to me today "we'll give you a refund back". After waiting for over month for it, bastard. No one even bother to call me back after I left message yesterday and email as well. :puke: [email protected](X)
Be careful on how you express yourself about this guy. He's a member here (at CB5) and I would be pretty pissed if a fellow member starts calling me names. I am pretty sure that he has not read this post; otherwise you could not count with your refund.

Poor service is a different topic.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I had the same experience. Many calls, emails. They never return them. I couldn't complain but too much as the price was right. Not sure if I'll deal with them again. I finally got my stuff.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Palomitz, if someone made you wait for a month then he told you that he shipped it out the next day, next thing you know, he said "we'll give you a refund" wouldn't you be pissed. I don't care if he's on CB5 or whatever, poor service is poor service. if he a member, he should know how to treat one another. If he said that he couldn't get the bar and return the money to me, I would have no problem with but instead he said "it just arrived here, it's right in front of me, I will ship it out tomorrow for you", that's just full of shit. And guess what, I called autotech directly and V honoured the group buy price ($168) to me. Now that's what you call customer service is all about. I hope autobahn will learn a thing or two about customer service from autotech.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts