Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend ONE site that I can purchase these part# for an ATF fluid change:

Transmission fluid G 052 162 A2
Check/fill plug seal 01V 321 379
Drain plug & seal 01V 321 377
Pan gasket 01V 321 371
Filter 01V 325 429
Filter seal 01V 325 443

Thank You

There doesn't seem to be one VW site that has all OEM products

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, Finally a real web site for VW parts.
They claim they will match competitors prices have you had any luck on that with them? There ATF fluid is priced to high.

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
i've found that their prices are usually very low for authentic oem components. you can always ask them though. just make sure that the competitor has vw fluid, and not the pentosynth(sp?) which is basically vw fluid, but isn't branded vw.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I did'nt realize there was a difference in the two fluids. Germanautoparts has the cheapest I can find so far should I be able to see a VW logo on the bottle bc I can't?
Do you think its important to get the gasket between the filter and the tranny? 01V 325 443

·
Registered
28,326 Posts
Thanks, I did'nt realize there was a difference in the two fluids. Germanautoparts has the cheapest I can find so far should I be able to see a VW logo on the bottle bc I can't?
Do you think its important to get the gasket between the filter and the tranny? 01V 325 443
The filter will come with the gasket. You don't need to buy from VW. Almost all of the online places carry decent parts. I used www.mr-auto-parts.com for the filter/gasket kit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts