Mirror install is fairly simple. THis is what needs to be done:
1. Remove the existing mirror & mirror mount. The latter is a painfully slow process as you have to heat the mount and twist it)
2. Installed the new mount (wedge type) for the mirror.
3. Removed the Drivers side A-Pillar
4. Ran the sensor wires through the firewall into the car and up under the headliner into the mirror. To facilitate pulling the wires, I had to remove the entire sunroof panel. Since i also have my Escorts Radar detector whard wired, removing the sunpanel was the only way i could access the bundle of wires.
5. Used the driver side fuse panel to tap into Ground/Switched/Unswitched power.
It is nice to have autodimming mirror with addnl display for compass & temp.