Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
PassatWorld Staff
12,264 Posts
(Moved from Garage to Mobile Electronics)

yes, die Garage-polluting scum, die! :lol:

I'm over my "killing" phase. Now I just move 'em. Or delete 'em. No further comment. I don't know why I used to get so upset... :crazy: It was kind of fun, though.

·
Grinding Gears...gone fishing!
22,610 Posts
yes.
bazooka has them amped and crossed over.there is one on my trunk on a daily basis.
if you want or need to know more let me know.

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,783 Posts
(Moved from Garage to Mobile Electronics)

yes, die Garage-polluting scum, die! :lol:

I'm over my "killing" phase. Now I just move 'em. Or delete 'em. No further comment. I don't know why I used to get so upset... :crazy: It was kind of fun, though.
Hehehe! If only it actually went in the M E forum :p

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I used to have a little 8" Bazooka tube or whatever they're called and it sounded pretty good if your main point was better music not trying to rattle the person next to you at the stoplight.

I'm guessing you have an amp in your trunk since your car has a Monsoon? Any easy way to hook up a Bazooka tube (powered) to a Passat without an amp in the trunk?

·
Registered
716 Posts
I used to have a little 8" Bazooka tube or whatever they're called and it sounded pretty good if your main point was better music not trying to rattle the person next to you at the stoplight.

I'm guessing you have an amp in your trunk since your car has a Monsoon? Any easy way to hook up a Bazooka tube (powered) to a Passat without an amp in the trunk?

Indeed, I like to shake the persons contacts off their eyeballs and fillings loose, then burn out leaving half my tread on the pavement, next stop hooters. fo sho.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts