Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, my name is Jeff w/ Import Replacement Parts. I would like to start off by saying thank you to all of you that have ordered brake parts from us! Your business is appreciated!

The reason for this post is to inform you of the soon coming availability of these brake pads. As many of you may know, we received a shipment and sold out on the pads within days.

We have another large shipment coming in from Australia, so if you are looking for these pads now would be a great time to get them. I'll list the part #'s and descriptions below.

D 807 RU (Ultimates): Front 96-1/99 Passat w/o Sensor (In stock now!)
D 807 RM (Metal Master): Front 96-1/99 Passat w/o Sensor (In stock now!)
D 807 R (Deluxe): Front 96-1/99 Passat w/o Sensor (In stock now!)

D 600 RU (Ultimates): Front 00-02 w/ Sensor & 99-03 4Motion V6 (Coming Next Week!)
D 600 RM (Metal Master): Front 00-02 w/ Sensor & 99-03 4Motion V6 (not coming till June)
D 600 R (Deluxe): Front 00-02 w/ Sensor & 99-03 4Motion V6 (Coming Next Week!)

D 104 RU (Ultimates): Rear 9/92-03 ALL Models (In stock now!)
D 104 RM (Metal Master): Rear 9/92-03 ALL Models (In stock now!)
D 104 R (Deluxe): Rear 9/92-03 ALL Models (In stock now!)

For the D 600 series we are assuming that we will sell out on these pads before they are here, so if you want to get them - ordering them now would be an excellent idea! The pads that are in stock now, could be out of stock at anytime! Just wanted to give you Clubb5 guys a heads-up!

Thanks again for all the business!

Best Regards,
Jeff - Sales Dept.
www.importrp.com
[email protected]

PS - We also carry Brembo Rotors, Zimmermann Rotors, and ATE (including Power Disc) Rotors - let us know if you want these as well!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
ClubB5 coupon codes like how drewparts provide 20% off for the members?

·
PassatWorld Staff
12,267 Posts
I dunno, the prices already look pretty good to me. But a discount means I definitely buy pads AND rotors, instead of just pads.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Jeff,

can you list ATE power disc on the web site?...
Specifically, I need to get rear rotor replacement and interested in the slotted ones if available through your site. I'm not interested in the zimmerman, though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts