Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
peppy said:
jeffsu350 said:
i would be interested. I enjoy writing, especially about cars or science. if you really care I write for / am the editor-in-chief for school science maganine, woopdi-doo, but honestly I would be very interested in an opportuninty to write about cars.
Umm....Magazine is spelled with a "Z" my little journalist :roll: Sorry, it was too easy :p :D
C'mon, peppy, give him a break! They're looking for writers, not editors. That'll be next. Sheesh...

·
Registered
545 Posts
Definitely interested. I was a staff writer for Student Life, Washington University's student paper. I covered guest lectures by economists.

While earning my MBA, I served as the automotive editor for the Monroe Street Journal, the student newspaper of the University of Michigan Business School. Happy to share clips as needed.

Thanks,
Pranav

·
Registered
272 Posts
Thanasi,

I'm in - I'm an experienced PR writer, and work for a PR firm in the Philly burbs. I write press releases, CEO speeches, annual reports, brochure copy, white papers, case studies...the whole nine yards.

Hopefully you can overlook my right-leaning political views, as I know we've butted heads in the open forum on more than one occasion...

Let me know if/how I can serve the CB5 community.

Joe

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
I am not a professional writer.

I have not written anything technical aside form papers written in HS & college.

Much of my current writting is mostly memos & correspondence where I use various marketing jargon to dazzle, confuse, and wow my clients & bosses.

And my creative writting is limited to the mindless drivel I post on this community website, and a couple of other hobbyist sites.

That said, if you still need another writter, I'll trow my hat in as well.

Just holla at me dawg.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Sharky said:
I'd give it a whirl were someone to ask.

I enjoy believing I can tell a story in such a way as to keep my listeners or readers interested and in good spirits.

The technical side of my employment might be of some help also....
Oh sh*t!!! A storm is brewing :nervous:

41 - 51 of 51 Posts