Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
LOL! Oh, man, this reminded me of our visit to San Francisco when we were at the outlook by the Golden Gate Bridge. A busload of Asian tourists arrived. Imagine the guy in the first picture, but multiplied by 30. I wanted to take a pic of them, but my wife, ever the nice person, wouldn't let me.

·
Registered
144 Posts
My dad had a surfer method that embarassed me in many places across the nation.

I also went with my dad to China recently, and we were a tour group of Chinese people, among many other tour groups of Chinese people, in China. It was pretty insane. Especially when we lost a few members of our group. Now I understand why some non-Asians have trouble telling us apart.

But it got pretty competitive with the group picture taking though.

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
I clicked on the title almost getting ready to be offended but instead it turned out pretty freakin' funny! :lol:

This guy is taking a time lapse photo so he needed a really steady camera stance!

·
Registered
6,874 Posts

How the hell did she get her legs to do that!?!?!

I see a lot of people do this maneuver when they have to pee real bad. Its like a little dance.

This dude is on some ill-type concentration shit.

"Yes! Yes! Like that! Make love to the camera! Oh I LOVE it! You are a natural!"

YOu guys are witnessing something very rare here. There are only a handful of men on the planet that have mastered the Minolta Crab of Death Technique. Wu-Tang, baby!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Now, which one is crouching tiger? Hidden dragon?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Laf, I resemble some of those stances. I'm not asian, but I'm 6'3" and often, taking photos of other people involves a bit of elevation adjustment. I usually keep my legs pretty much together though :suspicio:

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
BoeserBlick said:

How the hell did she get her legs to do that!?!?!

I see a lot of people do this maneuver when they have to pee real bad. Its like a little dance.

This dude is on some ill-type concentration shit.

"Yes! Yes! Like that! Make love to the camera! Oh I LOVE it! You are a natural!"

YOu guys are witnessing something very rare here. There are only a handful of men on the planet that have mastered the Minolta Crab of Death Technique. Wu-Tang, baby!
how'd I know who captioned these??? :lol:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
:lol: a good laugh, although anyone in these stances' would look funny. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Tyrannosaurus said:
20vvillian said:
yummy 8)
(If I had it to do over again, not sure that would've been my choice for my 1000th post! lol :oops: )

1 - 20 of 31 Posts