Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!

I’ve been reading this forum for a while, but I think it’s time to join the club officially. I’m a happy Passat owner since May 2004. I’m originally from Finland, but currently living here in San Diego. Here is some info of my ride:

2004 Passat Wagon 1.8T, 4 Motion
Tiptronic (sportmode, thanks to :bow: :b5: )
Silverstone Gray exterior
Anthracite leather interior with wood
Splashguards

It wasn’t too easy to find a 4motion variant here in California, but finally I was able to make a good deal. I bet my options are not the most typical options here in SoCal :)

She is still in stock condition, but I have couple of mods in my mind:
Euroswitch *done*
NB Sunglass holder *done*
Windows tinting
ECU upgrade with K&N filter
17” or 18” wheels
Lowering Kit, BTW does anyone know, if there are a kit available for 1.8T 4Motion Variant?

I really love the way my car behaves after changing transmission to sportmode. I found the information from Club B5 Forums and a friend of mine made a change with his Vag-com. Will never turn back to original mode!

Sorry, don’t have any pics available at the moment.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Padre said:
Thanks! Wagner, I don't work for Nokia either 8) . Are you going to take your :b5: to Finland?
Yep, in the summer 2006 probably when/if I go back. That's one (just one) of the reasons I chose Passat. I generally hate American versions of European cars but Passat wasn't that bad, is manufactured in the same factory and can be easily modified to be almost identical with the original Euro version.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.