Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I'm new to the group although, I've been reading posts every chance I get for the past few days. I'm taking delivery of my '04 1.8t wagon with 4MO in the next few days and plan to upgrade the suspension and wheels/tires soon. However, I haven't been able to find any springs -with about an inch or so of lowering-- anywhere for this specific vehicle ('04 B5.5 1.8t wagon with 4MO). I've checked H&R, Neuspeed, and Eibach. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm also wondering where best to shop for wheels/tires in addition to Tire Rack? Thanks much. I'm new to modifying a car and could use any help I can get.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi, I'm picking up an '04 1.8t wagon with 4MO next week as well and have the same question about suspension. My guess is that the car is still very new so many manufactuer are still working on a set up. Cheers

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked autotech's site and it looked like they might offer something but, I need to look further. Good luck to you. I can barely wiat to pick up my car!

·
Registered
21 Posts
My dealer ordered me a set of votex springs (eibach). I beleive FK makes a spring as does H&R for the 4-motion 1.8t variant. I'll get yuou a part number once they arrive.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have the 1.8T 4Mo Sedan and called Eibach about a week ago. They told me they didn't have an application yet. He didn't appear to be very knowledgeable and babbled something about interference issues they are working out and could not give me any indication of when they would have them. Now I am willing to entertain any other brand. If you guys get any information, that would be appreciated. I will looking into it more. I think the more people that ask the more attention it may get.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts